Turning Faith Into Action - James 2:14-26
See us on facebook for photos and up-to-the-minute info!
Whether you're new to BCO or have been around for a while, you'll want to be a part of this exciting and challenging ministry. We've changed the format a bit from last year, but our major emphases are the same:
- Building meaningful relationships with other Christian men.
- Encouragement through personal testimonies, sings, videos, and one-on-one fellowship.
- Teaching from God’s word that is pointed directly to the needs of men.
- Putting our faith in action - and turning this into a lifelong habit.
- To dig deeper into God's Word - to find biblical answers that you are specifically interested in.
- Accountability to live God-honoring lives at home, work, and within our community.
Our Mission Statement
To encourage and promote practical application of our faith in and through the lives of the men at The Bible Church of Owasso.
A Typical Meeting
|8:00||Homemade breakfast will be served, personal testimonies, and singing|
|9:00||Pointed teaching, addressing biblical issues pertinent to MEN|
|9:30||Men will be assigned to a work project|
|Noon||Approximate end of our service project|
September 19, 2015
November 21, 2015
January 15-16, 2016 - Iron Men Conference, Emporia Kansas
February 20, 2016
February 24-25, 2016 - Trout Fishing Trip
April 16, 2016
This year we will have a minimum of three contact groups that you may join outside of our Saturday morning meetings:
|Time:||6:45-7:45 am||Study on Romans|
32nd and Memorial
|Time:||6:15-7:15 am||Study on Romans|
|Time:||6:00-7:00 am||The Masculine Mandate|
|Place:||BCO Conference Room|
We realize men are busy with many responsibilities, so come to any or all parts of our Saturday morning meeting. If you have transportation problems or any other issues that might keep you from attending, please note it on your registration form or call Joe. We will make every effort to meet your needs!