- Building meaningful relationships with other Christian men.
- Encouragement through personal testimonies, songs, videos, and one-on-one fellowship.
- Teaching from God’s word that is pointed directly to the needs of men.
- Putting our faith in action – and turning this into a lifelong habit.
- To dig deeper into God’s Word – to find biblical answers that you are specifically interested in.
- Accountability to live God-honoring lives at home, work, and within our community.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To encourage and promote practical application of our faith in and through the lives of the men at The Bible Church of Owasso.
2022 – 2023 SCHEDULE
11/13/22 – Breakfast Meeting and Work Projects
02/25/23 – Ironmen Summit
03/23/23 – 03/25/23 – Trout Fishing Trip
04/22/23 – Breakfast Meeting and Work Projects
TBA – Summer Activity
WHAT TO EXPECT AT A TYPICAL MEETING
08:00 Homemade Breakfast | Personal Testamonies | Singing/Worship
09:00 Focused Teaching Addressing Biblical Issues Pertinent To Men
09:30 Assigned Work Projects
12:00 Work Projects Wrap Up
What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? — JAMES 2:14-16
Each year in February**, BCO MEN hosts IRONMEN SUMMIT, a one-day conference for men of all ages. The day is designed to encourage and challenge men to live and lead biblically in their homes, their community, and their workplaces. The day features two main sessions centered around worship and preaching/teaching. Breakout sessions cover topics aimed specifically at men. Speakers at the conference are drawn from like-minded congregations in the area.